VP UI-Angular Lead @ Citi Global Wealth
Job Id: 21395380
The position is a UI Development Technology Lead within Citi Private Bank Client OnboardingGroup. The UI Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems architecture, design, analysis and programming activities.
- Partner with multiple teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of UI/applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint and UI standards.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 12+ years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role
- Must have Extensive Experience in designing and developing web portals and large-scale intranet/internet applications.
- Strong understanding of Node.js & npm
- Advanced understanding of TypeScript
- Understanding of and experience with RESTful web services and API design
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of HTML5 and CSS3 and familiarity with advanced concepts such as CORS, CSS Layouts and At Rules, etc.
- Expert level understanding of Angular frameworks including custom directives, Routing and Navigation, Forms, and Templates.
- Thorough understanding of real time communication between UI and backend using HTTP, websockets, socket.io, etc.
- Strong hands on experience on Jasmine & Karma
- Experience with Team City & uDeploy/Jenkins will be an added advantage
- Familiarity in implementing styles based on UX designs
- Familiar with standard SDLC and Agile processes
- Ability to have clear and concise written and verbal communication, work with minimal supervision, go above and beyond assigned tasks, and take decisions and escalate issues when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting