Senior Front End Developer – Angular @ Ziff Davis
Position at Cloud Services
VIPRE Security, a brand of Ziff Davis, develops cybersecurity products focused on endpoint protection, email security and security awareness training (SAT) together with advanced threat intelligence solutions. Inspired eLearning (Part of VIPRE Security) is looking for a talented Angular UI developer who will be responsible for building user interfaces using Angular & HTML. you will be responsible for implementing the front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of a web application. An ideal candidate will be committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product. Inspired eLearning needs highly motivated developers who are always learning and willing to expand their horizons.
- Adhere to web content accessibility guidelines
- Interacts with Application Developers to understand the project requirements and goals.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on the target goals.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, documentation and automation.
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience in developing Web applications/front end web components using Angular.
- Knowledge of web accessibility design principles
- Experience in delivering quality user experiences
- Experience in implementing responsive and adaptive design
- Strong HTML & CSS skills, including experience with CSS pre- or post-processors (like Sass or PostCSS) and CSS frameworks like Tailwind CSS
- Experience with testing frameworks, tools and methodologies such as QUnit, Mocha & Selenium.
- Knowledge of C#, .Net Core will be an advantage
- Good experience with Bootstrap, Material Design or other related frameworks
- Expertise in consuming web services
- Strong understanding of code versioning tool GIT.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience working in a Docker container environment will be an added advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.