Development Manager -SpringBoot/Angular @ Sap
What We Offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
This position is for Development Manager of team responsible for delivery of some of the core foundation services for C4C Sales Cloud. The person also acts as the product owner for one of the scrum teams.
The potential candidate,
- would work closely with other members of the team and other functional groups within SAP Cloud for Customer.
- Makes independent decisions on architectural problems and methods and is able to guide the team towards successful execution and delivery. Knowledge of CRM Sales processes would be highly desired.
- performs active coaching and mentoring of team members
- performs talent management and people development
Skills & Competencies
- Hands on experience in Java Springboot, Angular, NodeJS, Docker, Spinnaker, CI/CD pipeline.
- Strong product and architecture expertise, especially with cloud products. Working development knowledge of C4C Sales/Service will be a strong plus.
- Proven success in building and delivering cloud solutions over multiple releases.
- Prior success as a software engineer, subject matter expert, and strategic influencer on the direction of the product design and development
- Strong experience in supporting customers via managing incidents and delivering solution fixes.
- Knowledge of cloud native stack-based development and principles.
- Ability to define high level architecture and designs, documenting the same and guiding the teams to deliver on the architecture
- Working experience in Agile development processes like Scrum/Kanban
- Strong communication skills with clarity of thought
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:314297 | Work Area: Software-Development Operations | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Management | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: